Monday, January 16, 2012

SCC Week 2 Results and Week 3 Goals

I could definately tell it was week 2 this week. Here we go:
W2 Goals:
  • Drink at least 80 oz. of water daily = success -1 day
  • Workout at least 3 to 4 days = success I got 3 days in
  • Journal Journal Journal- This will be my main focus this week = Success for the most part I slacked on Saturday and Sunday
  • Go to Kickboxing Saturday morning = Fail I had a funeral and services on Saturday so I was out of town
  • Blog at least twice this week about how my weeks going = Success
  • Support all my fellow chicks! = Success
  • Do the mini challenge of eating with the nondominant hand = Fail I couldn't remember to do this challenge.
So I got 5 out of 7 goals this week. I'm down a total of 1.4 lbs this week. I can't say I'm happy about it but with the week I had its not unexplainable. This week will be better!



Week 3 Goals:
  • Continue to drink 80+ ounces of wate each day
  • Workout  to 4 to 5 days this week
  • Blog twice this week (This has really helped me vent)
  • Log food at each meal
  • Attend Kickboxing class on Saturday morning
  • Revamp my Ipod for some new music for my workouts
  • Time each mile I walk and improve each time
  • Support my fellow chicks!
This seems like a lot this week for some reason. I am going to try my best to do the sweet challenge. However I know me and sweets and at least once a week I treat myself with something within my calories. I will try not to do that this week and load myself up with fruit instead. I hope you all have a great week. I decided to give myself something to work for and will be doing a half marathon in May in Cincinnati. So my goals will start to focus around that event. If anyone has any training tips I would GREATLY appreciate them. Have a great week!

7 comments:

  1. I think you can pull off these goals one by one. And if you give it your all and get some, that's fine too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many of these things will become easier and easier once they become habit. Even the journaling. And the sweets! I gave up sugar nearly one year ago and haven't looked back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on your last week goals :) and your new goals are do-able! Good luck this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the loss. The scale is moving in the right direction. I think you can hit the mark with your goals. Just do what you can. It will all work out!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for your loss.

    You are doing well with your goals though, despite having had an emotional week.

    Keep doing you're best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great that you have signed up for a half marathon. great motivation to get that training in!! have you got a plan worked out for your training schedule? if not, there are heaps that you can find online. just google half marathon training and take your pick!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The loss may not be as big as you would have liked, but it was a great loss anyway. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete