Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Coming Back to reality

Last week was very bad. I lost one of my best friends in a car accident suddenly the Saturday. So needless to say the emotions have been full force. I have ate. At times more than I should. I tried to compensate that with workouts, but it just didn't work out in my favor this week. I've just been so upset and angry and lost. Tomorrow is weigh in day. Last Wednesday I was down one pound which put me at 20.2 lbs. lost since September. However, I wouldn't be surprise if I have a gain tomorrow. With that being said I went today and bought alot of produce. I started logging food again today and have been drinking more water. My workouts have been hit and miss, but I will get back into my groove. I have 10 lbs. to lose by my birthday in May and am determined to do so. I hope everyone has had a great week.

1 comment:

  1. You can do it!! I'm cheering you on my friend!! Most people would have a hard time, or even completely jump ship going through what you have in the past week! I am so happy that you have continued to make in effort in spite of what's going on. You may see a gain tomorrow, but I have no question that you will be taking it off in no time!!

    ReplyDelete