Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Spring Chick Challenge

So I know I'm new to the blogging thing, but I found a challenge that really has my interest. It's called the Spring Chick Challenge hosted by Big Butt Theory. The challenge runs from January 2 to March 19th. I'm excited about this one.

Name: Mariah McGraw
Blog http://www.blogger.com/www.rysfattofit.blogspot.com

Email: ry2585@yahoo.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rys-Fat-to-Fit-Journey/210829695653657
Twitter: none
Age: 26
Location: Ohio


My NSV:
  • To get down in my next size jeans.
  • Also to lose 10 inches.

Nutrition:
  • To drink minimum of 80 ounces of water a day.
  • Eat more vegetables
  • Eat  minimum of 1400 cal and no more than 1750
Exercise:
  • To get to the gym at least 3 to 4 times a week with minimum hour sessions
  • Do minimum of 100 crunches at each gym session
  • Go to a water aerobics class

I will commit to blogging at least twice a week with my thoughts and progress.
I will also commit to giving support to fellow spring chicks!

4 comments:

  1. I like your goals. Reasonable yet challenging. LOoking forward to losing with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your goals are great! You can reach all of them if you work towards them and don't look back! :) I'm so glad you're in on the challenge, I will support you alllll the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies I'm really excited about this challenge and hope it helps get my head back in the game. Can't wait to start losing with you Spring Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you have some good plans in place, I look forward to supporting you in the challenge:-)

    ReplyDelete